Inglés Introducing oneself (Act 2)


Introducing oneself
A)At Diego Rubiers´party, Axel meets Violeta. Complete the dialogues with the words in the box  
                                  
What       is         from     where       name        my      old         am        years

Axel: Hi! _________ is your __________?
Violeta: ________ name _________ Violeta
Axel: How___________ are you?
Violeta: I am 25 __________ old
Axel : ____________  are you ___________?
Violeta: I __________ from Argentina.



B) Monterrey  meets Soraya. Match the answers to the questions.    

What is your name?                                    I am from Argentina
How old are you?                                         My name is Soraya
Where are you from?                                   I am 40 years old


C)Later, Poli meets Ruben. Write the questions for the answers.    

 Write the answer to the questions
Poli:________________________________________________?
Ruben: My name is Ruben Hagi.
Poli:_________________________________________________?
Ruben:I am 26 years old
Poli:_________________________________________________?
Ruben: I am from Puerto Madryn


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ACTIVIDAD 22: Preguntas básicas de la noticia

MUJERCITAS Capítulos 10, 11 y 12

ACTIVIDAD 12 Prácticas del lenguaje: Cuento realista