Inglés School Object and actions (Act 4)


                                           School Objects   (Revision)  
)            Complete with a school object

 1.You write with a _______________________ 
 2.You read with a _________________________
3.You sit on a____________________________       
4. You erase with a _______________________
5.You underline with a ___________________      
6. The teacher writes on the ______________
7.You sharpen a pencil with a _______________________
8.You take your pencils, pen etc  in a _________________________

      Now circle the correct action. ( Only 1 action is correct)

1.    I  read / write/ do /  a book       Example : I   READ a book

2.    I  do / paint / write / my homework

3.    I    glue   / stick  / cut  / with a pair of scissors

4.    I  stick  / write  / do /   with glue

5.    I  erase /  read  / write  / with a pen

6.   I  open  / do  / underline  / with a ruler

7.   I  sharpen  /  sit   / walk   / on   a chair

8.   I  read/ write / do /  on a page

9.   I  use  /  draw  / stick   a folder

10.   I clean /wear  /  close   a white pinafore


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ACTIVIDAD 22: Preguntas básicas de la noticia

MUJERCITAS Capítulos 10, 11 y 12

ACTIVIDAD 12 Prácticas del lenguaje: Cuento realista