Inglés Song. Count on me ( Act 18)

Hello Children?
 Hope you are all ok!
Today you are going to sing a beautiful song about Friends! 
Enjoy it!
Angeles
                        Song Count on me  By Bruno Mars 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc6T9iY9SOU


world   light  find  help  can't
If you ever  ______ yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the _______ to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you ______ see,
I'll be the ______ to guide you
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to _______ our friends in need

  when        friends       fall     count    three

You can _______ on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know ______ I need it I can count on you like four ______ two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what _______ are supposed to do, oh yeah
Whoa, whoa
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah
If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't ______ asleep
I'll sing a song, beside you

   need me  cry    forget  what

And if you ever _______ how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
Remind you
Ooh
Find out _______ we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in ______
You can count on _______ like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah
You'll always have my shoulder when you ______
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye
You know you can
Count on me like one two three
I'll be there....

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ACTIVIDAD 22: Preguntas básicas de la noticia

MUJERCITAS Capítulos 10, 11 y 12

ACTIVIDAD 12 Prácticas del lenguaje: Cuento realista