Inglés TO BE (Act 2)

 

POR FAVOR COPIEN ESTO EN LA CARPETA

You are going to practise  Verb ¨TO BE¨ ( SER / ESTAR)

 Remenber!!    I   AM           I am in 6th form / I am at school now

                    YOU    ARE      You are from Argentina  / You are in your house now
                     WE      
ARE      We are studying now
                    THEY  
ARE      Thet are in the park/ They are doctors

                       HE      IS         He is a football player/ He is at the club now

                      SHE     IS         She is a dentist  / She is playing cards now
                        IT       
IS          It is a pencil 

A) Complete with AM / IS / ARE

1- The boy _IS __ eating an apple.

2-Jenny and Peter ____ friends.

3- Kate ____ singing a song

4- We ____ practising TO BE 

5. My dad ____ from River

6. The girls ___ from Italy

7.Where ___ my books?

8.The boys ____ watching T.V

9- My cat ___ on the chair

10- The teacher ____ in the classroom

 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ACTIVIDAD 22: Preguntas básicas de la noticia

MUJERCITAS Capítulos 10, 11 y 12

ACTIVIDAD 12 Prácticas del lenguaje: Cuento realista