Inglés.ACTIONS ( Act 12)


ACTIONS

Complete each sentence with one of these actions. YOU CAN´T REPEAT the action.

DRINK         PLAY         WRITE         DO      READ       WASH   
      GO       SWIM     EAT       CLIMB     SEND     TAKE   

1-I ____________ my face everyday

2- I___________  a glass of milk in the morning

3-I____________ to the park every day

4- I ___________ computer games

5- I __________ cookies for breakfast

6- I __________ with a pen

7- I __________ my homework everyday

8- I__________ a book in bed

9- I __________ in a river

10- I_________ a tree

11- I _________ an email to my teacher

12- I _________ a bus to go to school


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ACTIVIDAD 22: Preguntas básicas de la noticia

MUJERCITAS Capítulos 10, 11 y 12

ACTIVIDAD 12 Prácticas del lenguaje: Cuento realista